Home ProductsCast Iron Windows

Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows

I'm Online Chat Now

Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows

Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows
Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows

Large Image :  Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Hebei, China
Brand Name: Van-T
Model Number: VT-18004
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 tons
Packaging Details: Wooden basket or customized
Delivery Time: 15-30 work days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 100 tons one month

Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows

Description
Material: Cast Iron Size: H94xW67.5CM
Color: Natural(unpainted)/ Black / Graphite / Old Gold / Coppery / Old Silver Open Style: Fixed
Application: Home Decorations Opening Pattern: Vertical Or Horizontal

 

Antique European Style Fixed Cast Iron Window Frame H94*W67.5CM

 

Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows​ Features
 
(1) Material Cast Iron
 
(2) High quality and competitive price;
 
(3) Size:H47.5xW59CM
 
(4) Application:Street home decoration
 

Wrought iron window description

 

Item antique cast iron window
Size Standard size or Customized design accepted.we can manufacture according to your requirment
Material Wrought iron or Steel
Surface Spray paint,sandblasting,anti-rust liquid,electro galvanized finished with powder coating,original (natural rust) or as requested
Color black, antique bronze gold, antique bronze silver, rusted copper or
as your requirement
Function Protection,home decoration,makes your house more harmonious and noblest
Packaging 1.wooden pallet
2.steel pallet
3.bulk container
4.or to order

 

Products character

 

1. European art design, strong structure, the size of tubing and flower parts can be collocated as customer’s requirement.


2. Have the excellent climate resistance.


3. Erosion resistance and temperature change resistance.


4. Tough paint coating, powerful adhesive ability.


5. All the products have been used extensively in construction industry,home furnishing, horticulture ,ETC.

 

Company Advantage

 

Botou Van-T Import and Export Trading Co.,Ltd is located in "Township of the casting" Cangzhou,have own factory,is a professional manufacturer and distributor,professional to provide"stable quality,stable quantity,cost-effective"products and service.

 

Our company mainly produces all kinds of casting crafts, including lamp post,garden furniture, garden pot, fireplace,fountain,pump,teleph, candle stand,statue and so on.Our products have been Exported to Europe,North America,South America and Australia.

 

Should any of our products be of interested to you please feel free to contact us at any time.Welcome to have a visit to our factory at any time.

 

Quality Control

 

1. Communicate with customers to confirm the material, color and technical parameters.

 

2. Follow every process during the production.

 

3. Check every product before packing.

 

4. Accept third party inspection.

 

5. Any problem when you get the goods, just contact us.

Powder Coating Advantages:

1.Pro-environment.

2.Superior adhesion and mechanical property. No flow.

3.Waterproof, sunproof, wearproof, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation.

 

Packing of Shabby chic wholesale wrought iron dining window

 

(1) Normal Packing: Each item to be packed by bubble bag (Mirror protected by polyfoam) and then put into 5-layer outer cartons

 

(2)Special Packing: Mail inner box/Traybox/Giftbox, etc.

 

(3)We can meet your requirement per your packing way.

 

Terms of Payment of wrought iron dining table and chair.

 

(1) By T/T: 30% of total contract amount T/T before production; and the rest of 70% of total contract amount T/T after shipment but before sending the original B/L.

 

(2) By 100% confirmed & irrevocable L/C and to be available by sight draft, reaching the sellers 45 days before shipment, remaining validity for negotiation in China for further 15 days after the prescribed time of shipment.

 

Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows 0

 

 

Arched Mirror Cast Iron Windows For Garden Standard Size Antique Metal Windows 1

 

Contact Details
Botou Van-T Import and Export Trading Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: Liu

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Leave a message

We will call you back soon!